AR-15 Mil-Spec Bolt Carrier Group
- Material: Case Hardened 8620 Steel
- Finish: Black Nitride. This advanced low friction coating minimizes the need for lubricants.
- Gas Key: 4130 Steel attached with Grade 8 hardware and properly staked into a milled “valley” to ensure proper positioning.
- Cam Pin: Hardened 4340 cam pin
- Firing Pin: Mil-Spec firing pin made of 8740 steel, center-less ground, and Hard Chrome-coated
- Bolt Assembly: The Bolt is “true” Mil-Spec dimension and external surfaces are CNC ground after heat treatment for a precision fit.
- Material: Case Hardened 9310 Steel.
- Finish: All Bolt components Shot Peened and Manganese Phosphate or Black Nitride Extractor: 4340 Steel, Manganese Phosphate coated o Mil-Spec Extractor Spring & O-Ring Combination
- MPI: Magnetic Particle Inspected
- HPT: High-Pressure Test
Made in USA +Carrier fits AR15/M4 compatible style Rifles (i.e.) .223/5.56mm, .300Blkout, 6.8SPC